Monday, November 17, 2008

But, why?



There are billions of blogs, more than anyone could look at in a lifetime.

So, why clutter the impossibly complex thicket of electrons with another one? Not solely because I think my thoughts are somehow more interesting or thought provoking than anyone else's. (They are. We'll get back to that.)

Consequently, this blog will not be another unexceptional exercise in solipsistic complaints or existential dread. At least not all of the time.

The goal here is to display some of my writing, perhaps a resume, and so on. Kind of dull, true, but it may -- just may -- allow me to find a job not at Wal-Mart. 

Or it might be my first step on the way to Wal-Mart.

We shall see.





1 comment:

  1. Glad I found you online, miss your weekly page in the NH Register; figured maybe you were a downsizing victim?

    ReplyDelete