Thursday, December 18, 2008

The End. Je Suis Fini.

The previous post was written a few days before I was laid off from the New Haven Register.

In a city whose businesses and industry revolve around health and science, the Register deemed my job, unfortunately called "Science Editor," to be superfluous. An unaffordable luxury.

But apparently, through some strange cuber quirk or Google-glitch, I can still post here.  I have another blog, Abram Katz, created out of a sense of deranged egotism and passive aggressive pain.

Anyway, that's why I'm not writing the Health/Science page, or any other stories for the Register, anymore. I wish I were. 

But that's the way the asbestos crumbles. 

cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I know of no jobs, but I would like to say that I am sorry to hear this. I have enjoyed reading your posts, and I'll have to start reading your other blog.

    ReplyDelete